Overview of the role
We are looking for people with experience in Cyber Security to help us deliver managed vulnerability scanning services to our customers. Ideally you will have some experience in penetration testing.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop your penetration testing skills by validating vulnerabilities exist through manual testing. You will also have the opportunity to take on a leadership role and mentor new members of the team.
What will you do?
The main focus of the role will be delivering managed vulnerability scanning services to our customers, but we want our people to be working on things they most enjoy, so over time we will give you the opportunities and training to do the things you want to do. Some of things you will do:
- Configuring and running vulnerability scans for a large range of customers
- Reviewing the output of scans of infrastructure and web applications
- Confirming the vulnerabilities exist by testing the target system or application manually
- Working alongside our penetration testing team to improve your skills
- The potential to take a team-leader/senior analyst role
Who are you?
Talk to us about your experience, and where you see your career going. We want to work to your strengths, help you to grow and learn, and enable you to do a great job keeping our customers safe and secure.
You will need to demonstrate some knowledge and experience such as:
- Knowledge of the OWASP Top 10
- Knowledge of IT fundamentals such as the OSI Stack, TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP(S)
- A passion for technology and security
- An enthusiasm for learning
- Experience of running and reviewing vulnerability scans
- Understanding of web application security and related protocols
- The ability to think laterally and ‘outside the box’
- Experience with testing frameworks and tools such as Burp Suite, Metasploit, Kali Linux, Nessus
The things below would be nice too:
- Sc. or M.Sc. in Cyber Security/ Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent Third Level Qualification.
- 1 year+ experience in penetration testing
- Security certifications
What will you get?
- A competitive salary
- Pension contribution scheme
- All the coffee and tea in the world
- Hybrid working model
- Relevant training courses to enhance your skills
- The opportunity to works in areas you are interested in
- A relaxed and flexible working environment
- The experience you need to progress in your career
Interested? Please send your CV and brief cover note to [email protected]