Overview of the Role
As we are a growing business we are looking to take on an accountancy intern to join our Operations and Finance team.
This is a full time Internship role, with a weekly expenses allowance.
Role and Responsibilities
Assisting the finance manager and operations team with the following tasks:
- General book keeping duties.
- Processing of invoices & online payments.
- Reconcile clients bank accounts & creditors.
- Supporting & working within a tight deadline to deliver monthly management accounts to clients.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral & written communication skills with ability to effectively interact with clients.
- Knowledge of ROS, prepare & submit VAT/RCT/ 46G returns.
- Assisting the Financial Accountant with preparation of budget, forecasts & other accounting duties.
- Assisting the Financial Accountant with year-end audit.
- Carrying out ad hoc projects as required by clients.
- A basic accountancy qualification is required.
- Excellent computer knowledge: Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good knowledge of Sage One accounts plus experience an advantage.
- Highly organised and proactive, who will be able to support staff and other divisions as required.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as with a management team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
What will you get?
- This is a great opportunity to get real hands-on experience of an accountancy role in a dynamic fast moving environment.
- A relaxed and flexible working environment
- The experience you need to progress in your career
To apply, please send your CV with a brief cover letter to email@example.com
B109, The Linc,Blanchardstown Institute of Technology, Dublin
+353 1 536 7320