Part Time Book Keeper
Overview of the Role
As we are a growing business we are looking to take on a part time book keeper to join our Operations and Finance team for 16 hours initially, per week.
Part-Time, Permanent Position.
Role and Responsibilities
- General book keeping duties.
- Processing of invoices & online payments.
- Reconcile clients bank accounts & creditors.
- Supporting & working within a tight deadline to deliver monthly management accounts to clients.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral & written communication skills with ability to effectively interact with clients.
- Knowledge of ROS, prepare & submit VAT/RCT/ 46G returns.
- Assisting the Financial Accountant with preparation of budget, forecasts & other accounting duties.
- Assisting the Financial Accountant with year-end audit.
- Carrying out ad hoc projects as required by clients.
- Minimum of two years book keeping experience in a similar role.
- An accountancy qualification is required.
- Excellent computer knowledge: Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent accounting software knowledge, Sage One accounts plus experience an advantage.
- Highly organised and proactive, who will be able to support staff and other divisions as required.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as with a management team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong references from previous employer essential
What will you get?
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to works in areas you are interested in
- A relaxed and flexible working environment
- The experience you need to progress in your career
To apply, please send your CV with a brief cover letter to email@example.com
B109, The Linc,Blanchardstown Institute of Technology, Dublin
+353 1 536 7320