Role Chief Financial Officer
Reporting Line CEO & Founder
About us https://commsec.ie/about/
Location Dublin D15 VPT3
Work model Hybrid
CommSec seeks an experienced CFO to assist the CEO and senior management team in formulating strategic plans for the future direction of this growing business. The goal is to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
Key Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Evaluate the organization’s funding and capital structure and work with the CEO to put appropriate finance in place to support sustainable growth.
- Provide strategic business support to the senior management team.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity and manage the finance team.
- Provide financial insight and analysis to support effective decision-making.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Establish and maintain effective procedures and controls.
- Cash-flow forecasting and management.
- A minimum of 10 years post qualification work experience in a senior role with proven experience in the management of a finance function.
- Must be a qualified accountant – ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent.
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) would be an asset but not required.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to effectively time manage and multitask responsibilities
- Demonstrable project management and leadership skills with the ability to delegate, motivate and inspire team members
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail.
Applications via email to [email protected]
Deadline Friday 24th February 2023