High Network Management Costs?
Constrained by bandwidth limitations?
Ever increasing constant budget constraints?
Migrate from MPLS with CommSec Business Secure and achieve savings of up to 80%, Securing and Managing an Information-Driven World
If your business has branch offices, CommSec Business Secure Service (with Remote Ethernet Device (RED) functionality) offers you a centrally managed appliance that makes it easy and affordable to connect branch offices back to your headquarters and keep their Internet access secure.
With increasing cost effective bandwidth availability over DSL, CommSec can help you save up to 80% on your existing MPLS costs whilst still providing management of your WAN infrastructure. With Link Aggregation and High Availability (Active-Active or Active-Passive), you do not need to compromise on availability or security.
- Fast mass roll out of appliances
- No local IT knowledge required at the remote site
- Reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) by more than 80%
- CommSec will monitor and manage your WAN infrastructure
- ITIL Service Desk
- Strong security
- Only one global security policy required
- Extend wireless coverage throughout the company by adding Secure Wireless Access Points
- Secure your Video Conferencing
- QoS for Voice traffic
- Easily Run Microsoft Lync
CommSec Business Secure Network
Protection protects against sophisticated types of worms and hacker exploits that a firewall alone can’t stop.
- Includes a configurable intrusion protection system and flood protection against denial of service attacks.
- IPsec and SSL tunnel mechanisms provide flexible site-to-site and remote-access VPN connections between offices and mobile workers.
CommSec Business Secure Email
Protection secures your corporate email from spam and viruses and keeps sensitive information from ending up in the wrong hands.
- Empower users to manage their own spam quarantine, whitelist or blacklist emails, and search a personalized mail log.
- Stop infected emails from entering your mailbox and protect confidential emails against illegitimate access.
CommSec Business Secure Web
Protection lets you apply terms and conditions to protect your employees from web threats and control how they can spend their time online.
- Limit the use of unwanted applications while giving priority to the ones your employees need to do their jobs.
- Create dynamic reports on the fly to see how effective your policy is and make adjustments.
CommSec Business Secure Webserver
Protection protects your web servers and applications like Outlook Web Access (OWA) from modern attacks hackers use to steal sensitive information.
- Protect personally identifiable information like credit card and social security numbers.
- Helps you improve compliance efforts where a web application firewall is required.
CommSec Business Secure Wireless
Protection dramatically simplifies the operation of secure wireless networks providing a reliable signal all over the office.
- Centrally manage access points through the built-in wireless controller in the appliance.
- Easily set up various types of wired and wireless hotspots to grant temporary Internet access.
CommSec Business Secure Endpoint
Protection lets you manage antivirus and device control on all your desktops, laptops and servers.
- Protect your endpoints against malware and data loss even when they are not communicating through the gateway.
- Centrally manage and enforce policies for all your endpoints wherever they are.