Security Consultant / Senior Analyst
Overview of the Role
We are looking for people with some experience and a keen interest in Cyber Security to help us deliver Information Security services to our customers.
If you enjoy the fast-moving world of Information Security, are a great communicator, and want to work in a challenging environment, we want to talk to you.
This would suit someone in an internal role looking to move into customer facing role, or a Consultant that is looking for a change.
What will you do?
What you initially get involved in will depend on your experience, but we want our people to be working on things they most enjoy, so over time we will give you the opportunities and training to do the things you want to do. Some of things you would do initially:
- Deliver security assessments and audits
- Help to remediate gaps by implementing and updating security controls & solutions
- Provide advice and guidance to our customers
- Developing security polices and standards
- Assist our SOC with investigation of security events
Talk to us about your experience, and which specific areas you’re interested in. We want to work to your strengths, help you to grow and learn, and enable you to do a great job keeping our customers safe and secure.
What will you get?
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to works in areas you are interested in
- A relaxed and flexible working environment
- The experience you need to progress in your career
To apply, please send your CV with a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
B109, The Linc,Blanchardstown Institute of Technology, Dublin
+353 1 536 7320