HIDDEN THREATS OF THE DARK WEB
& how to protect your organisation against cyber attacks
With cybercrime incidents at an all-time high, one of the greatest threats to your organisation is from hackers and their activity on the Dark Web. Hackers buy and sell digital credentials on the Dark Web in order to hide their activities, which means attacks can happen to anyone at any time. As hackers evolve their techniques and attack vectors, smart organisations are staying ahead of the curve by monitoring what’s going on behind the scenes on the Dark Web to actively stem threats before they happen. Learn how the Dark Web works and how you can use Dark Web intelligence in your security stack. Some of the top cyber-security experts have come together to share knowledge on how the landscape is evolving, the latest security tips, and the best practices for preventing your company from getting compromised.
- Understand what is the Dark Web and what it means for your organisation
- Understand how cybercriminals use the Dark Web today
- Understand how to discover if your organisation is at risk from Dark Web activity
- Find out how you can use the Dark Web to protect your organisation
- Technical demonstration of Skurio technology