Individuals and businesses often deal with the password issue by using shortcuts.
For example, they choose simple passwords that are easy to guess, they use the same password for every online account, or they write these passwords on sticky notes stuck to the side of their monitors. Such methods may seem like a way to avoid the work of creating and using secure passwords, but they make it easier for cybercriminals to do their damage. People need a far more secure and convenient way to protect their online accounts and other online assets.
Save employees time, frustration and eliminate the need for them to re-use and remember passwords. Keeper will generate strong, random passwords and automatically fill them for users. The Keeper vault, with a responsive and intuitive interface (UI), is available to employees from any device and location. Everything Keeper does is geared towards quick user adaption and security
Keeper MSP includes:
- An encrypted vault for everyday users, with folder and sub-folder functionality.
- The ability to create shared team folders.
- A strong policy engine with enforcement.
- Built-in, continuous security audit.
- Advanced activity reporting and an alert module.
- Two-Factor Authentication (SMS, TOTP, smartwatch, DUO, RSA and FIDO U2F)
- Single Sign-on (SAML 2.0) authentication.
- Active Directory and LDAP sync.
- SCIM and Azure AD provisioning.
- Developer APIs for password rotation and backend integration.
- BreachWatch® by Keeper.
- 1TB Secure Storage.
Key Feature include
BreachWatch® by Keeperscans employees’ Keeper vaults for passwords that have been exposed on the dark web from a public data breach and notifies the user to take action. It also informs the administrator whether that employee has resolved the exposure password or ignored it.
Security Audit Score and Reporting
KeeperMSP provides password security visibility with robust reporting and auditing tools to enforce internal controls and maintain compliance standards.
Distributes, manages and monitors KeeperMSP across the entire organisation and enforces password security, 2FA and other data security policies.