Uncompromising Mobile Threat Defence for Business
Traced Control is a ground-breaking MTD (Mobile Threat Defence) platform with additional app behaviour analysis that gives IT team s direct insight into the threats affecting employees’ mobile devices.
Control combines the Traced app that protects your employees’ Android and iOS devices and cloud-based dashboard that provides immediate visibility and analysis of mobile-borne threats to your organisation’s confidential data.
They work together to provide unparalleled protection against modern mobile threats like spyware, ransomware and phishing that can infiltrate your business systems through vulnerable, compromised and malicious networks, apps, websites and software.
Secure The New Perimeter
Every personal and business-owned mobile device is a gateway to sensitive business data. Mobile-borne threats rose 1,400% between 2016 and 2020 and with mobile phones and tablets now used for a mix of personal and business activity, they are a lucrative and easy target for at tackers.
Traced’s privacy-friendly, lightweight security app for iOS and Android blocks mobile threats before they can harm your business. You can deploy Traced as a standalone MTD or integrate with an EMM such as Microsoft Intune.
Key Features Include:
- User-friendly mobile security for iOS and Android phones and tablets to alert administrators and guide users to remediation
- Phishing protection ensures that users, devices and corporate data are protected against mobile phishing and malicious content
- Device update alerts identify vulnerable devices, while the Traced app reminds and guides users to patch their OS.
- WiFi protection to alert users and admins to a compromised WiFi network and active Man-in-the-Middle attacks.
- Device health monitoring supports Zero Trust conditional access and
ensures security policy-compliance.
- Unique AI-powered protection against malware and phishing that outperforms other vendors’ outdated detection methods.
- Deep Learning malware detection protects you from modern Android
malware, such as spyware and Trojans.
- Employee privacy-first design means adopt ion is higher, employees are happy, and you significantly reduce the risk of a data breach.
“We looked across the market and found very generic offerings, with limited functionality, but with Traced I found the missing piece of the jigsaw for our mobile devices.”
KIRK CROAL, Technology Director, Huntswood