Small Device, Big Risk!
Why employees’ phones are threatening your business security.
Recorded 1st December 2021
Discover how to protect your company against the latest mobile cyberattack techniques in our new on-demand webinar.
We are living in the age of constant cyber threats where no business or no one is safe. Since the beginning of the pandemic, we have seen over a 400% increase in ransomware. Some of these attacks begin on mobile.
Mobile phones are largely under-protected by native security controls and hackers are exploiting these security vulnerabilities with gusto. Some of these threats include malicious apps, unsecured public Wi-Fi, man-in-the-middle attacks, mobile phishing, and spyware. In this webinar, Ben Jones, CEO & co-founder of the Traced app, a zero-trust Mobile Threat Defence solution, navigates this very real and interesting subject.
View this on-demand webinar to:
- Hear why mobile cyber attacks are rising
- Discover the main types of mobile threats that impact Android and IOS
- Uncover the latest mobile phishing scams that could harm your business
- Learn how to keep your business and employees protected from mobile compromise
- Access a 3 month trial of mobile threat protection from CommSec & Traced