Cyber Security Consultant
CommSec is seeking candidates with experience and a keen interest in Cyber Security to help us deliver penetration testing services to our customers. We want to work to your strengths, help you to grow and learn, and enable you to do a great job keeping our customers safe and secure. To be successful in attaining this role you will need to demonstrate the key responsibilities and experience listed below.
Reporting to the Head of PEN Testing, the main focus of the role will be delivering penetration testing services to our customers, but we want our people to be working on things they most enjoy, so over time we will give you the opportunities and training to do the things you want to do.
• Web application testing
• Infrastructure testing
• Mobile application testing
• Provide remediation advice on vulnerabilities found
• Writing clear, concise, high-quality reports of your findings
Knowledge & Experience:
• 2 years’ experience in penetration testing
• Significant experience in manual, hands-on testing
• In-depth knowledge of the OWASP Top 10
• The ability to provide detailed remediation advise on vulnerabilities found
• A passion for technology and security
• Certification in penetration testing, such as OSCP, GPEN or GWAPT. CREST certification would ideal.
Competencies – Business
Results, Business, Problem Solving, Strategic Perspective
Competencies – People
Oral and written communication, Interpersonal Skills, Influencing and Winning Commitment, Teamwork.
If you enjoy the fast-moving world of Information Security, are a great communicator, and have at least 2 years’ work experience in penetration testing, we want to talk to you.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV with the role you are applying for clearly marked in the subject line to: email@example.com