Public Sector Cyber Security Baseline Standards Explained.
Our expert panel takes a deep dive into the baseline standards and discusses what they mean for public sector bodies, the third party suppliers and the wider private sector.
Our panel is made up of Ian Shiel, Operations Director, and Colm Gallagher, Forensics Director @ CommSec. Both speakers are well seasoned Cyber Security professionals with over 50 years experience between them.
What you will learn from the webinar:
- The origins of the NIST cyber security framework
- Why it differs from other recognised frameworks
- The key areas within the baseline standards explained
- What responsibilities do the standards put on the public body third party suppliers
- How can CommSec help with the implementation.