Technical SOC Workshop
The risk of a cyberattack to your organisation has never been so high. In a recent study by Hiscox, the insurance company, found that 71 per cent of Irish companies suffered at least one cyber attack in the last 12 months, up from 50 per cent last year. In 2020 and 2021 alone, businesses saw a whopping 50% increase in the number of attempted breaches (AT&T), making it crucial to safeguard your organisation’s IT Environment and valuable data.
Furthermore, as compliance and regulatory standards, such as ISO27001, NIS2/DORA and PCI DSS, increasingly require managed threat detection and incident response capabilities, a Managed SOC (Security Operations Centre) can be the cornerstone of your organisation’s successful and secure future.
Join us at the Collobaloratory, Ireland’s first cyber security and IoT training hub, for an exclusive live workshop experience and uncover the power of a Managed SOC. Our expert team will provide you with a comprehensive overview of a managed SOC, including:
- SOC Setup and Integration
- Day-to-Day SOC Operations
- Threat Detection and Incident Response Handling
- Forensics and Investigation Demonstration
- Additional SOC Services
Spaces are limited, so register today to secure your spot at this unmissable event.
Refreshments and lunch is provided.
Sign up for the live workshop
February 29 | 10AM – 1PM
Please note: This event is free of charge for industry professionals only (No Sales or Students at this time thank you)
Who should attend?
This event is designed for IT technical professionals (CISOs, IT Managers, Head of IT, and CTOs) from organisations of all sizes that are considering a Managed SOC or who will require 24/7 threat detection and montoring capabilities.
Non-technical professionals such as CEOs, CFOs and Operations Leaders will also gain valuable knowledge from the workshop.
Reasons to attend:
- Learn how a managed SOC helps you protect your organisation’s data and systems from cyber threats.
- See a live incident response from alert, to response, SOAR and find out more about additional services including: Triage, threat hunting, and vulnerability management.
- Get expert advice on how to choose the right Managed SOC for your organisation.
- Network with a small group of like-minded IT professionals.
- Experience the Collaboratory, Ireland’s first training cyber security and IOT training hub.
Collaboratory, Linc Building, TUD, Blanchardstown, Dublin D15 VPT3
The Collaboratory is an innovation, technology and industry solutions hub specialising in Cyber Security and Internet of Things (IoT). Collaboratory is co-funded by Enterprise Ireland through the European Regional Development Fund and is located within the Learning & Innovation Centre (LINC) at the TU Dublin Blanchardstown Campus.
The hub provides training and skills development programmes, technical facilities, R&D capabilities and consultancy services to start-ups, scale-ups, SMEs and MNCs in the Dublin Northwest region and nationwide.