Small Device, Big Risk!
Why employees’ phones are threatening your business security.
Discover how to protect your company against the latest mobile cyberattack techniques in our new on-demand webinar.
We are living in the age of constant cyber threats where no business or no one is safe. Since the beginning of the pandemic, we have seen over a 400% increase in ransomware. Some of these attacks begin on mobile.
Mobile phones are largely under-protected by native security controls and hackers are exploiting these security vulnerabilities with gusto. Some of these threats include malicious apps, unsecured public Wi-Fi, man-in-the-middle attacks, mobile phishing, and spyware. In this webinar, Ben Jones, CEO & co-founder of the Traced app, a zero-trust Mobile Threat Defence solution, navigates this very real and interesting subject.
View this on-demand webinar to:
- Hear why mobile cyber attacks are rising
- Discover the main types of mobile threats that impact Android and IOS
- Uncover the latest mobile phishing scams that could harm your business
- Learn how to keep your business and employees protected from mobile compromise
- Access a 3 month trial of mobile threat protection from CommSec & Traced
Recorded 1st December 2021Watch the webinar